Dreams...

10:43 AM

And I'm back after a busy year....!!! Many teens today have dreams.. to go after... their dream job... We can't convince a person determined to follow Science , to study and become a CA or something... I hope my poem will help you understand it well...



I wish ... If only I could stay ,
 And write poems all day...
I could be happy , Night and day...
If there were no risks on my way...


The world is not like yesterday ,
It has changed a lot today...
Nothing else has value...
Except money - The root of all evil...


Today teens must be allowed ,
To promote their ambition
It is how they see it , their vision...
To complete their long awaited mission...


One day I hope , I could be
Travelling in a spaceship , totally free...
With nothing else to worry...
In this world of glee..
Trusted , Happy , Loved and Free...


Hope you all like it... :D

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Poems from a Little Poetess

Flickr Images

Subscribe