My Ambition In Life

8:54 PM

All of us have dreams... and promises ... and have targets in life...  In this poem , I have just described my small targets in life....

My ambition , my dreams
To travel and unravel....
The secrets of a world unseen
By many other human beings...


I must go and discover...
But first I need to know more
About the reddish coloured "Mars"
The planet number four...


I have to study and play..
Skipping all the stones of risk,
That lies on my way
And block my path to my Destiny...


I need to see the pale white moon,
I must explore the earth
I need to learn about the "Big Bang",
The Universe , and its birth....


Let me know your comments!!! :D

You Might Also Like

7 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Poems from a Little Poetess

Flickr Images

Subscribe