A Change in Life

12:26 PM

Dear friends,
A good teacher is like a lighted candle which lights the way for those in the dark and uneducated....
They change our life in different ways ..... So here is my poem which shows my opinion on teachers.....



Once we were also small children
Holding tight our mothers
On the first day of school
Ignoring our teachers

Then I began my voyage
Across the vast sea of knowledge
Looking for the right path
Opening each door to success


I just don't know how to thank
My dear old teachers
In the world they have
The most amazing features


Flying through the open sky
Of my destiny
Pushing the dark clouds off my way
A "thanks" to all my teachers , I say....

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Poems from a Little Poetess

Flickr Images

Subscribe