A Special Teacher

2:31 PM

Friends,
How many of you like HOMEWORKS?
Well , I do .... but it shouldn't be a burden!
Now, teachers usually correct our homeworks...
But here is a special , different teacher!!
Read on!

Once I met a teacher ,
Who was an expert in her subject...
Many students joined her class
which made me surprised to the most!

It was because this strange teacher
Was an extra-ordinary supernatural creature!!
She tasted all students' classwork
And ate everyone's homework!

I could understand why this was so
Only when I was thirteen........
She was a home-science teacher
Who taught cooking!!

P.S.-This is dedicated o my science teacher - Mrs. Renu Mathew
Hope you like it!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Poems from a Little Poetess

Flickr Images

Subscribe